Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday, Barfing, and a Boyfriend

Happy Birthday to Rick! All of my birthday plans have to be put on hold because of this little guy.




Aidan started throwing up Thursday night and didn't stop until after 3am Friday morning. I already took Friday off because the kids' school was closed and I had a 'to-do' list like you wouldn't believe... so I had to roll with it. Cancelled their hair appts, cancelled Ashley for babysitting for a birthday surprise, wasn't able to pick up his cake. Anyway, He finally started keeping water and pedialyte down and stayed on the couch all day with a fever to boot.

Abby informed us last week that she has a boyfriend named Hudson. Apparently Hudson is everyone's boyfriend except Marina's. And... Abby told us she 'likes them big, they have to be at least 4 1/2 years old." Where oh where do they learn this?
Happy Birthday to my sweetie, a great husband, father, friend. I adore, admire and look up to you. Sorry your birthday day has to be rescheduled.

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

Poor little guy! I hope you are all doing well and nobody else got sick!