Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Abby's bday party was today at Berry Sweet Tea Parties. (http://www.berrysweetparties.com)
I took this coming Monday off because I like to spend their actual birthday's with them. For her birthday she wants to go to the Zoo and Red Robin and because it's going to rain on Monday we are going to the Zoo after church and Reb Robin on Monday. Nothing like spreading your birthday out over a 3-day period. We had a great breakfast this morning with Grandma... not often her and Rick are both off on a Saturday! We went to the pumpkin patch after and got home just in time for the thunder/rain storm.

I love this picture- Aidan wanted him to play space ship over and over and no matter how much his arms hurt he kept doing it for him. I love this man.

Well hello Me-Me





Abby's friend Amelia at school. I brought cupcakes in for them on Friday so I guess that makes her birthday spread out over 4 days.

No comments: