Saturday, October 3, 2009

Apparently...




Rick wasn't kidding when he said I would be the one getting up with the puppy. I guess breast-feeding two of his babies every 2-3 hours throughout the night for how many months doesn't count for anything? I've survived our first 5 nights with the new pup. Thankfully the past 3 nights Cooper has given me FIVE straight hours of sleep. And yes, in case you are wondering, the question of what have we done did cross my mind, especially after driving to work Friday morning, feeling so tired that I was about to fall asleep at the wheel. I had to roll all the windows down and freeze the kids. On top of me having a cold and feeling crummy all week, no sleep, working full time, ballet, swimming, grocery shopping at 8pm, laundry, ironing, errands, meal planning, meal preparing, getting Abby's bday invites done, and staying up past 10pm for 3 nights to clean the house after the kids go to bed, I had this little fur ball to take care of. I didn't even get a run in all week. So... having complained said all that, I think we are finally in somewhat of a routine and I haven't lost my marbles.
But.....
I wonder if Rick will think I am kidding when I tell him I'm making him egg salad sandwiches ALL next week for his lunch. I'm off to go boil some eggs.



upside down napping pup

1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

All you need now is to get pregnant!

Yahoo!!

Cute puppy!!