Saturday, February 7, 2015

February!!!

Been under the weather this week so just chugging along. Abby's class performed at Chapel on Wed so I was late to work. It was AMAZING to see these 2nd grade boys embrace each other while singing worship songs. I was instantly moved to tears. Once I got to work I had to leave to go pick them up (early release). Was late on Thursday because we had our first dog training session. Kona is 5 month old now!
Friday night Abby had a friend sleep over.  They were busy with movies, eating, painting on canvas, make up, nails, more eating, more movies, giggles and late night whispers. Today we took her friend home, Hubs took Aidan to a bday party, I took Abby to gym, came home for her to change and dropped her off at horse lessons. It was her last one- lots of tears. Made me cry too. My heart is breaking for her.

No comments: