Saturday, November 8, 2014

What.A.Week.

Happy November!! Time change last week made Monday morning a bit crazy. Monday night Aidan decided to have a bout of croup lasting until 330am. I was nervous it was going to entail another ER run for steroids especially by myself with hubs at work I didn't want to have wake up Abby and drag her too. So with very little sleep and a very sick boy I had to call in sick and keep him home. Got him in the dr late Tuesday for liquid steroids and more inhaler meds. Was hoping he outgrew the asthma but he failed the puff test.  Friday was hubby's bday. He had Donut's for Dad's in Aidan's class where Dad's come in every Friday and bring donuts and talk about their careers. We then picked up coffee and I dropped him off for a surprise hot stone massage. I did a little Christmas shopping while waiting for him and then we had lunch. Abby had gym today and then she's going to the movies with a friend and another sleepover. Hubs took Aidan to see the movie while we were at gym. I'm having to work all afternoon :-(

No comments: