Saturday, September 13, 2014

Football.

I logged 20 miles that first week of school. Haven't done that in months. Only got 15 in this week. Oh and it's football season. We have a certain little boy that watches Pac 12, NFL and plays his own football in the house. There are footballs whizzing by my head as I'm cooking dinner. Plus he's playing another season of flag football on Sunday's. Sunday is also my day to get it all done. Make lunches for the WHOLE week and prep/assemble dinners for the WHOLE week. Monday was school picture day, tutoring. Tuesday soccer. Wed Thurs gym, soccer, tutoring. Friday piano. We also went to the high school football game. Soccer game today they won! Abby went to a birthday party to see Dolphin Tale 2. I took Aidan to Barnes and Noble and grocery shopping. Getting things ready for another week...

No comments: