Saturday, August 10, 2013

Week 9

Last Sunday after church I had a lunch reunion with my high school cheerleading coach and teammates. Tuesday the kids had dentist appts and Tuesday night Aidan had a bday party to attend at the park so Abby rode her bike & I ran along side her in the 100 degree heat. Hubs used the new Traeger on a turkey.  It was also national neighborhood night out at the park where the party was so the kids got to sit in a police car. Wednesday I took off. We decided to only do 2 days of daycare for the month of August to save more $$ so I took the other 2 Wednesday's that Rick has to work. I did some house cleaning and took the kids to see Turbo. Aidan came down with a doozy of a cold a few days earlier and told me his ear hurt. I kept checking his temp and he seemed fine. At the movie I could tell he just wasn't feeling good so I was able to get him a late afternoon appt where it was confirmed he had a double ear infection. Thursday they went on a field trip to a theater and a park and Friday they went on a field trip to the Aquarium. Saturday morning neighbor girl's birthday party- pony riding in the cul-de-sac! And our gymnast was promoted to Level 4/5. Need to mop floors, get clean sheets on the beds and make dinner. The to do list is never ending.

No comments: