Friday, February 8, 2013

Vacation

Made it home yesterday from our Disney trip. It's good to be home!!! Disney is not considered a relaxing vacation to me but it's the great family memories that count. I mean who wants to race walk 9-10 hours a day plus... I am so tethered to my job. Arggghhh. I would get up in the mornings and work for about an hour while Rick and Abby did her homework. OHHHHHHH the homework. I would also work about 2 hours when we got done at the parks. I was pretty irritated about the amount of work I had but I have a very flexible job so I guess it's a trade off. I was worried before we left about the kids getting sick since the flu is rampant. Of course Abby got sick 2 days before we left. The night before we left Abby came into my room and read me the "do not be anxious" verse. I looked at her and said, "Did you know I needed to hear that?" She replied no. I tell ya, it's like He says ok if you don't listen to me, listen to her. I packed our entire medicine cabinet. I think on Day 3 we were a little worried- she was freezing cold all day but with no fever and hardly said two words. Both her and Rick get chronic sinus infections and I knew we were headed in that direction. When Rick recently had his, his dr said take sudafed and do the saline rinse and flonase at the start of a cold. I did that with Abby and I think it's working.
Carsland was AMAZING. The crowds were unreal- definitely didn't expect that. Everyone at the parks had the same cough. No joke- I think every person there was recovering from the flu. For some reason Cooper got really fat while we were gone. He's been going to this kennel awhile now and we bring his own food with instructions. I have no idea what happened.
More pictures later.

No comments: