Friday, October 14, 2011

S-L-O-W D-O-W-N

I mean it!! My baby girl turns 7 next week. Ever since school started time is just flying. We're having her birthday party tomorrow at a little photography studio where the girls get dressed up and have a runway fashion show and get their pictures done. All things girly. But more about that tomorrow. The biggest news of all is that we are dealing with one huge mother of a man cold. And in all my sympathy, I'm going to nicely ask that he sleep in the spare room tonight. I know you're thinking mean and cruel- but it will be better for all of us. He's got cooties and he'll want to sleep and I'll want to get up at 5 and run and make noise. It's for the best people. And little guy woke up with little man cold today too.
Rick had ERT training this week so had to go in on 2 of his days off which meant we arranged for an extra day of daycare and I had to leave work early to get him. I started my hot lunch volunteering this week too. We've got 10 hours towards our 30 yayyy for us. Thursday I chaperoned Aidan's pumpkin patch field trip and tonight is date night at the mall with Grandma if Aidan is up for it. I've been cleaning house every night this week after work and bedtime because Rick took Saturday off so we actually get a NORMAL weekend to enjoy except now he's sick :-(






Waiting for nigh-night and me-me



.

No comments: