Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Husband worked Saturday so I cleaned out our bonus room that was packed full with garage sale items. I hauled everything down to the garage so we can get ready for our annual sale and did other menial tasks around the house. Sunday we took the kids to the park where it was freezing cold, we went to the garden store and bought hanging baskets and Rick worked again on his front yard project. He's building a wall to level the front yard. Ended the evening with a BBQ at some friend's of ours.

Today we went to Ikea to pick up a few things, I finally framed some of their art for the playroom (that remains unfinished ahem)....


He bought me this 2 years ago (I think) for Mother's Day. I FINALLY made him hang it today

and while he was at it, our Maui windchime

and look who is riding without training wheels. It's wasn't in her plan, but it's been in mine to get those suckers off by the time she turns 7!!!!





We also picked up some pots for our deck, I used a gift cert for a massage, we organized the playroom, sold the swingset, went to dinner and toured Critter Cabana. Loved the puppies!
Back to the grind....

No comments: