Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Turn

Y'all know how I tease Rick when he says "I picked up more milk for the girls" or blah blah "the girls" Let's face it, he's had girls a lot longer than I have so it's referenced out of habit. Yesterday as I was driving home from work I was thinking about Jessica and Ashley- wondering how Jess was doing in NY, and thinking I needed to chat with Ashley to catch up since it's been awhile.

Anyway I get home and both kids greet me at the door and I look straight at Aidan and I say "How are my girls?" HA!

He just teeters off and continues on with his race cars... maybe he is used to it- we call him so many names around here, Scuffy, Bumpy... somtimes I call him Cuddles or Bubbie. Doesn't matter to him if he's one of the girls... after all there was that one phase...


No comments: