Monday, September 14, 2009

The Big Guy

that's what his daddy calls him- from day one in the hospital
"My Big Guy." I can't believe he's almost three! Well, sorry to disappoint but not much to blog about- I am still trying to find our 'routine' even though nothing has changed. Abby is back in uniform at school, kids are back in swimming (a little disappointment this term with instructors), ballet, lots of go home memos from their classes, things to remember for show and tell and upcoming school events. Last week I felt completely out of sorts, I think 2 mornings I drove back home just to make sure I closed the garage. One day I forgot my watch, I was out in left field at work, I felt like I had lost my marbles.
Here's to a new week!!!





and in case you lie awake at night wondering where he got those ears...it's from his Mama. Not sure why my mom gave me a little mohawk but hey we're talking about ears not hair. Abby has Ashley's ears- not that I stalk her ears or anything. I haven't had time to stalk Jessica's as much, but Abby's are Jenkins ears. Aidan's are obviously mine, part monkey.

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

Julie...he is so handsome! Hard to believe he is almost three!